Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 months...almost

Recently, Berkeley had her 2 month check up. Because of all of the swine flu cases in the area, I was a little hesitant to take her into a public place, much less a doctor's office. So, I just sat in my car and had the nurse call us when it was our turn to try and keep from being exposed. I have never seen so many sick, masked kids in my entire life! So far, Berkeley and I have seemed to stay out of the flu's path...keeping our fingers crossed!
Anyway, she got 3 shots and DID NOT like them at all! Of all of my babies, she cried for the longest after her first set of shots...she was pretty ticked! Her weight was in the 90th percentile and the doctor was astounded by the fact that she had been sleeping through the night since she was 2 weeks old! Generally, she takes her last bottle at 11 and I wake her up around 8am to eat again...can't get much better than that! Her height was off the charts, or as the doctor told us, "somewhere up here above the 97th percentile." Her head was perfect- in the 50th percentile!
But, no one had to tell me that she was perfect...I already knew it!

Berkeley posing with her "stats"
Just look at how long she is!!
After a tough day at the doctor's office, it was time to relax on the couch!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!