Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 17th= 2months old

On October 17th, 2009 my precious baby Berkeley turned 2 months old! I can't say enough about his baby- she is sooooo easy! She only cries when she needs to eat, she smiles constantly, and coos all of the time. Her hair still hasn't fallen out- which surprises me- but it is getting very blonde at the roots. For the past week she has gone to bed between 11 and 12 and slept until 10 or 11 the next day (straight through!) How lucky am I? She is eating like a champ and it shows!! Soon she will outgrow the bassinette in our bedroom and move to her crib- it makes me want to cry just thinking about it!

My Big, Beautiful Baby Berkeleylook at that sweet face
Tal watching cartoons with his baby sister- he likes her more and more everyday!
Sunday afternoon nap

2 comments:

adie1983 said...

Awww! She is precious. I'm so jealous of all the shut-eye you are getting. We are still going on 4-5 hours max most nights! She is beautiful.

asiaelizabeth said...

I love her HUGE blue eyes! They are just incredible.Ben looked at the screen while I was reading and said" that baby is two months? She's HUGE"She is incredibly long. I think Ava will be dwarfed.So super model?

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!