It's November 17th, 2009, which means that Berkeley has been with us a whole 3 months! I can't believe she is getting so big so fast...where has the time gone? To say that I am in love with this baby girl is an understatement! She is the most easy-going, precious child. She only cries when she is hungry and spends most of her day smiling or giggling. She still hasn't turned over, although I didn't expect her to do that quite yet. She is developing fabulous head control and is rapidly outgrowing all of her clothes! Unfortunately, she got her momma's sweaty feet and hands, but also inherited my ability to sleep through anything! It's a good thing she can do that, as this house is NEVER quiet! I just couldn't imagine life without my Baby Berkeley!





2 comments:
I can't imagine not having her either!
DARLING! Enough said!!!:)
Post a Comment