Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You wouldn't believe...

...how big Berkeley has gotten! She coos and "talks" all of the time and I actually detected a little giggle just the other night. She seems to eat continuously throughout the day, but is usually down for 12 hours at night! I still can't believe that I have to wake her around 11 to eat breakfast! She must be having some pretty great dreams...either that, or she inherited her "sleeping gene" from her mommy! I also would have put money on the fact that she would be a little baldy like Ava Ryan was by this point, but she's not. Her hair, however, is thinning around her ears, but continues to grow on top- pretty soon we will be in full comb-over mode! Her eyelashes also seem to be going through a major growth spurt- they almost hit her eyebrows! Lucky girl! I have also put away almost all of her 0-3 month clothes, as she fits better into 3-6. I am so sad that my baby is growing up!

Tummy time on the island while Mommy cooks
"whatcha cookin', mom?"
Just look at that sweet face!

Crazy eyes!
see how her hair is coming in blonde underneath
Pulling over at a gas station for a little 6 oz snack

Seeing Aunt Kacey for the first time in awhile!

Look at those chubby cheeks!

4 comments:

jeremy and stephanie said...

She looks more and more like a little Ava Ryan -or Erin- every picture!!! She's beautiful!

Shawna said...

I agree with Stephanie! She looks soooo much like Ava did! I'm glad you guys are doing well.

adie1983 said...

Yes! I agree, so pretty! I love her big blue eyes.

Karen said...

Killer eyelashes!!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!