Sunday, November 8, 2009

silly girl!

Ava does and says so many funny things that I am afraid if I don't begin recording them I will soon forget, and then how am I going to embarrass her when she brings her first boyfriend home!

Ava: Mommy, I look like Cinderella. I am going to get married and have flowers. I am going to marry a prince. You married Prince Daddy. (how sweet!)

Then, just the other day, while I was in the shower, Ava snuck into my closet and found (this is embarrassing to say) a very sheer nighty. Well, being the shy girl she is (yea right), she stripped right down, put on the negligee, found a pretty strand of white pearls and slipped on some high heels. I have a picture, but refuse to post it--for obvious reasons!! I am afraid that this is just the beginning of her very adventurous clothing choices! Then, to beat it all, FaFa was babysitting the other night and Ava led him to the place where I had hid her "little outfit". So, he proceeded to get it down for her, not knowing what it was...how embarassing!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!