
Matt and I still have Berkeley in our room in her bassinet. This is still the case for a few reasons, but the number one reason is that she is my baby and I just sleep better when she is in our room- at least that way I don't have to get up 20 times a night and walk all of the way to her room to put my hand on her tiny chest to check if she is breathing. With her in our room, only one foot has to hit the floor before I can touch her little tummy...you would have thought that I would have grown out of this whole "check to see if they are breathing" thing after 3, but I haven't. If anything, I think I have gotten worse...Now back to my point...because Berkeley is in our room we find that she sleeps better when there is a little background noise, so we sleep with the tv on. We started out flipping between the Food Network and ESPN, but that really wasn't working out, so we compromised. We began watching The Big Bang Theory on DVD. This is the funniest show! I am not much of a sitcom kind of chick, but this show is hilarious!
...now onto the poo...
yesterday, while I was vacuuming up the lunch crumbs off of the wood floor I came across what I thought was a crushed raisin, or worst cast scenario, mushy chocolate...lets just say it was neither and now it was smeared all over the bottom of my featherlite vac! My question was, and STILL is, WHO POOPED ON THE FLOOR? I am pretty sure Berkeley lacks the dexterity to cop a squat on the kitchen floor, so that just leaves 2...hmmm...geez!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment