Everyone knows that you can't live in KY and not love KY basketball. None of us bleed red here, we all bleed blue. Matt and I have been lucky enough to attend the past couple of UK exhibition games. On this particular night John Wall was playing, which made all the difference. These guys are unbelievable and the energy in Rupp Arena will give you chills! I am so excited for this season to begin!
Lexington erupts when the Cats are playing, making parking a very difficult task. Well, on this night The Wizard of Oz was playing at the Opera House so down-town was a disaster. Matt and I drove up and down streets searching for a place to park when we found a man willing to let us park for $5.00. We pulled into the driveway, which led to a tombstone company and we parked in what I like to refer to as "the grave yard." The funny thing is that I am not even sure that this man owned the property, I think he was just in for making a quick buck. Based on the number of cars parked on the lot he made himself a pretty penny that night!Creepy, huh?








No comments:
Post a Comment