Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dude, Where's My Car?

Happy April Fools Day- my favorite day of the entire year- just ask my parents! Well I put off thinking of who I would prank this year, so at the last minute I decided to target Matt! He has been interning at Total Physical Therapy, so I decided that should be the scene of the crime. At about 5:15 I loaded Ava and Talmage up and headed that way. I had an extra set of car keys for Matt's car so I used them to move his car into another parking lot. Now I don't know if you are like me, but every single time I go to Walmart I lose my car! I forget the row and end up walking around (looking like a complete blonde) for a couple of minutes until something jogs my memory. I have even tried to set the alarm off a couple of times to help me in my search. Matt is fairly good with directions- and he isn't blonde- so usually he remembers where he parks- but not today! Below are some pictures of him trying to figure out what was going on. I know, not a great prank, but watch out next year- it could be YOU! Did I mention my parents and sister no longer take calls from me on April 1st.


Ooh, Mommy hid Daddy's car!!!

My camera at full zoom- pretty clear, huh? Maybe I should look into detective work!

Wait a minute... I know it is around here somewhere. (By the way, Matt is trying to call me here to tell me he is running late- but I already know!)

It wasn't over there, so what about over here?

5 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Hey Magoo...good thing you can remember where you park your car! I think after teaching gay Davis and Larson on the mish that you can pretty much hande anything! Good times my friend and as for Arizona and Kentucky there is always next year...i know this is late but i have been spending time elswhere lately. In case your wondering yes this is Adam. Love ya brother!!

ps Still bitter about goint to Arizona instead of Utah!! Loser!! :)

The McCauley's said...

That is so funny! I hope Matt is laughing about this now!

Mahan Family said...

That is hilarious but it's even funnier that you hung around to document Matt wondering where the car went.

Rachel said...

That's so funny. I did something very similar. While Jed was showering I put up the garage door, parked his car down the street, and waited for him to take Lexi, our dog, out. It was so funny. He came back in all mad saying, "Somebody stoll our car!" I couldn't keep the secret and started busting out laughing.

Karen said...

Glad it was Matt this time!!!!
But you'll NEVER top the infamous
"I'm in Jail (boo hoo)" prank!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!