Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Girls vs Guys

Matt and I hosted another PT game night this week. There were 10 of us all together, making for a very entertaining girls vs guys showdown! (Yep, if you do the math, that gives each person their very own 100 square feet out of the total 1,000 in our apartment! It was tight quarters! Luckily, we really like all of these people and no one smells!!)

Because I am the author of this blog, I must say that the girls were victorious for the night!! Holla, ladies! (That's for you, Lindsey!)
Kat and Tal

Caroline and Josh brought over their new puppy- Ava loved her!

Okay- I look scary in this picture! But it is almost 2 am and Kat and I were on the same "page" all night long! Great minds think alike!!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!