My life is going to be very hectic very soon- you see, I will have two mobile babies! That's right Tal has started to crawl. It seems like the little munchkin was just a tiny baby yesterday and now is EVERYWHERE! He started to get up on his knees last week and was able to go from tummy to sitting position on his own by Thursday! Now he's a movin' and a shakin'! He doesn't get too far before he collapses, but at this rate he will be crossing the room in no time!
Watch out world, here comes Talmage!





3 comments:
I saw the heading first and thought that you guys were expecting a # 3 too!!
We must be posting simultaneously. In response to YOUR response, (1) Have you seen the Duckworth blog from a couple of days ago? Hint: no Mahan # 3, thank goodness!!! and (3) Our e-mail is barrysara@bellsouth.net
Can you please pass the e-mail address on to Wendy so I can see their blog? I haven't been able to view it for a long time!
I've been going crazy with Jonas' newfound mobility... I can't imagine trying to keep track of two mobile little people!
Post a Comment