Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My little soy milk-a-holic

Tal is now 6 months old and still refusing solid food for the most part. We did have a small breakthrough this weekend where he finished an entire 2 ounces of sweet potatoes! I wouldn't be worried if he weren't requiring almost 50 oz of formula per day! I am determined to get him down to only 32- ish oz and 3 solid meals a day. Our pediatrician assures me that solid food isn't required this young and that he isn't "fat", just "healthy!"

Recently, he has really shown a lot of progress in moving. He is now pushing up to the crawling position and scooting to get the trail of toys that Ava Ryan has left lying around. I also found a pearly-white popping up on the bottom gum. My chubby-bubby is growing up too fast!
"Come on, Tal. Please!!!" By-the-way, where is your other sock??
"See, open like this! Mommy is a pro at it!"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah Tal!!! I see you got the Bumbo. Makes feeding easier than a high chair right now, which I'm convinced that Nolan would somehow worm his way out of.

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!