We went to the Barton's house this week to play in the backyard and splash in the water. While Ava loved the water, I think she liked the wide open spaces in which she could run, run, run! I don't think she stopped the entire time we were there. It was funny, the twins (Ashlynn & Alyssa) just stared at her as she bolted across the yard time after time!
"Ava, are you okay? You haven't stopped running since you got here!"
"Catch me if you can!" Get a load of Ashlynn's face- she is thinking something is seriously wrong with Ava!
Poor Talmage- being a baby is no fun. He wanted to get out and chase the girls- don't worry, Tal, there will be plenty of time for that!!
After playing, we hooked up with "the Daddy's" and went to Gattis. This may very well be Ava Ryan's new favorite place. She sure loves Chucky Cheese, but Mommy and Daddy much prefer the price at Gattis!Riding the train- choo, choo. I was very impressed with Ava, she typically is scared of things that move!







No comments:
Post a Comment