Friday, June 20, 2008

My new boss

My new boss is very demanding. He definitely keeps me on my toes. He's a stickler for schedules and often whines when things don't get done in a timely manner. I am often required to work many hours of overtime and expected to be knowledgeable in many areas. Many times I miss my lunch hour because something needs to be done immediately. He calls all hours of the night and expects instant gratification. I don't receive a, "Hey, nice work on your last project," just the occasional grin. But...that grin says it all. Yep, you guessed it! My new boss' name is Talmage Cade and I love working for him! His partner in crime is Ava Ryan. Together, they make my job worth more than any other job in the world.

Happy 7 months and 26 months to my little bosses!


4 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Cute! Love the Job description... sounds very familiar! :)

Mahan Family said...

That is so cute - and true!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

your babies are so freakin' cute!

The McCauley's said...

That's the truth! We seem to mind them very well!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!