Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ava's FREE!

Ava's FREE...well, actually THREE, but I just think it is the cutest thing to hear her say, "I'm a big girl. I'm free!" We had a bounce party this past Saturday with a few of her friends. Here are some pictures from all of the festivities!

Happy Birthday to ME! I love to bounce!
Ava Ryan, Emma and Tal having a blast!
FaFa stole some birthday kisses!
"Come on, Tal. Let's slide again!"
"Wait for me!"
Cousin Quinn having fun at the party!

Noah taking a break from bouncing to play with the beach ballCooper, posing for his photo-opThis was by-far Ava's favorite part! She loves for us to sing her Happy Birthday!


From the first note of the song, she began trying to blow out the candles!
Ava and Marley
Opening presents!
"Wow! A bubble machine!"
Look at that cheesy grin!
Grandma and FaFa got Ava a Princess box with all kinds of dress up princess clothes- which she insisted she wear grocery shopping the next day!
Hugs for friends!
"Here, Alex, do you want to see what I got?"

Cooper picked her out a baby doll and princess soup!!
Finally, after opening all of those presents, I get some icecream!
Cole checking out his treat bag
Nice goggles, Aden!
Posing with her presents!

Ava's turtle from Granna and Papaw
This princess is already getting phone calls!
Tal's treatbag goggles!- he looks thrilled, doesn't he?!!


To my sweet Ava Ryan:
I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Just yesterday I feel like we were bringing you home from the hospital after a LONG 20 weeks of bedrest! We were in such awe of your tiny frame and sweet disposition. You were the baby I had longed for. You were, and still are, perfect in every way. I love listening to your long conversations with Daddy and eating all of the make-believe food you bring me. You have so much energy and a pure zest for life. I love that you think you are a princess, as you will always be OUR princess!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!