Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Tan Toddler

This actually happened while staying with Matt's parents- see, I am trying to sift through all of the pics I took during my blogging sabbatical!
For all of you who wear Bare Minerals- well, this is "warmth" - which is meant to be used SPARINGLY for a pretty glow. This...not so pretty! Actually, now that I think of it, if it were evened out, she might pass for another ethnicity! Now, we have all had our make-up debacles, but I think this might take the cake!

"Ava! What in the world!" "I'm so pretty!"

"Okay, I am TIRED of taking pics!"
This is one time when I am happy the water is turning brown!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Ha Ha Ha! I was cracking up when I saw this! She actually kinda looks like an oompa loompa from charlie and the chocolate factory! Hope everything is going good for you guys! Take care!

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness!!! That stuff makes the biggest mess. You can only get 1 or 2 bits of powder on you brush or your face looks...well...like that!!! Hilarious!

Becca said...

I can't believe Ava, she is so cute and what a personality! You can see it in her pictures. I am so glad you take lots of photos. I think we really need to come and see you in Kentucky. Where are the pictures of you preggers? I want to see that belly! Sorry we keep missing each other on the phone, I miss you neighbor.

Jenny Beth said...

This makes me laugh so hard!!! She is too funny!! Hope you are feeling better.

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!