Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a circus around here

Despite 3 of the 4 of us feeling sick we headed to the Barnum and Bailey circus at our new local arena. Luckily, we had won 4 tickets that I signed up for at some point last summer, so we all got to enjoy the tigers, clowns, and lions for free...except for that little beauty of a hat Ava Ryan is wearing that came with our $10 bag of cotton candy!!! The kids enjoyed seeing the dogs and elephants do tricks, but we left at intermission because Ava, Tal, and I all began running fevers. One thing I learned...circus' are no fun when you are sick

Here's Ava, barely able to open her eyes she feels so yucky.
But hey, feeling yucky can obviously be cured by an overpriced, ugly circus hat!watching the show
clapping for the clowns
Let's go get some Tylenol, Mommy!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!