Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh, the places we eat...

As promised, here are a few more pictures of our home, specifically, the places we eat.
Here is our breakfast room right off of the kitchen. I absolutely love the big round table! We still need to find window treatments and window seat cushions/pillows. Plus, sometime down the road I will put gas logs in the fireplace, as well as glass doors.
Our formal, well more formal, dining room. I am not much on "formal" anything so this is my interpretation of fancy! Our rug should be here in 5-7 days and I still need a buffet for the right wall as well as some artwork...but it is coming along.
A different angle to include the front door/foyer. Again, still in need of artwork, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both of your tables and the floors look so good. Your house looks beautiful!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!