Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A BIG catch up...in pics

I have tried numerous times over the past few months to sit down and recount everything we have been up to...but it just hasn't worked out. So here is the much shorter version of the past 3 months...in pictures (with some witty comments, of course :))

So, what have we been up to??
Partying like rock stars! It seems like we have a party to attend every weekend!
I think Ava has had too much sugar...what do you think?
Our new party 'do- the side ponytail!
Happy 3rd, Cooper!

Here, Jaycee, I can help you unwrap that present...I have lots of experience!


Yum, more SUGAR!

We tried a new, hipper hairstyle!
We got ready for prom

We tried to read
We celebrated Valentine's Day with Granna and Papaw
We had a couple of playdates
Cool room, Jaycee!

"So, pretty lady, do you eat here often?"



We snuggled and tried to catch up on our shows...while mommy puked!

I am guessing this is some sort of pilates/yoga tv watching move

We watched it snow...
...then rushed out to play in it!
Okay, wait, I am not so sure about this!


As you can tell, all of our winter clothes were still packed up- those are socks on Ava's hands
"Mom, seriously, I'm hot!"

A few days later we had Beautiful Weather!
now this is more like it!


We practiced dancing
Played with Cousin Quinn

Took naps with Tori
and finally slept in a big girl bed
Tal shot some hoops

and Ava played with the doll house at the library

Tal also had his 15 month check-up and remains in the 95th percentile...my little guy is getting so big! Ava went with him for her early 3 year check up and absolutely loved her new doctor. She even got 2 shots, a finger prick, and peed in a cup...what an eventful day!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!