Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ava's room part 2

More pictures of Ava's yet-to-be-finished room.

We finally hung her curtains...Ava's artwork that I decided to expand up the wall with a couple of IKEA stickers (still in the process of looking for chotskis for the top of the dresser)
Her picture/message board compliments of Hobby Lobby
Right off of her room. Ava and Tal each have their own vanity and share a tub/toilet through pocket doors

5 comments:

Mahan Family said...

I am very jealous about Ava's bathroom and bedroom. Your house looks so pretty - very impressive cross-country decorating job.

And thank you very much about the goldfish suggestion, but I will NOT be passing that on to Gabe. One (yes, one) stinky frog is enough for now.

jeremy and stephanie said...

can you come decorate our house???? haha Everything looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! And the kiddos are getting so big already :(

adie1983 said...

Ava's room is adorable! Can't wait to see the rest of your house pics!

asiaelizabeth said...

Can I fly you to Germany and you can decorate my house? Please! It looks beautiful!

lhamrick said...

This message is for Ava, but she may need help reading it.

Dear Ava,

I really like your room, it is so pretty and your big girl bed is really cool. I'm glad I will get to see you in Lubbock soon. Give your mom, dad and brother hugs for me! Love.

Lindsey

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!