We are still trying to get completely moved in, so I am slowly able to hang pictures, curtains, ect. While Ava's room still needs the curtains hung and a cute rug (which I have yet to find), she is very proud of her big girl bed. Here's a snapshot of one corner of her room...more to come!
Every night when I put Ava to bed she always snuggles up in her covers and says, "I so nice and cozy!"
Ava & Tal snuggling in her comfy bed
Every night when I put Ava to bed she always snuggles up in her covers and says, "I so nice and cozy!"



3 comments:
Super cute room! I love it! Your house (from what I can see) looks beautiful. I am sure you are loving having your own permanent space. I am glad to hear your pregnancy is going well, I hope it continues that way.
Oh my gosh......sooo cute! I love Ava's room. You are so creative!!!
super cute!
congrats on another girl....that is great news. hope you are feeling better...love to see you whenever we come into town this summer.
Post a Comment