Wednesday, February 20, 2008

22 months & 3 months

One of the neat things about having both of my babies on the 20th is that it is easy to keep up with month-by-month pictures! Today Ava Ryan turned 22 months and Talmage turned 3 months. Ava is growing and changing so much everyday! Today- out of the blue- she brought me a book, opened it, pointed to a turtle, and said "durtle." My child is a GENIUS! Tal is Mr. Smiles all of the time. He is the happiest baby ever. If he just sees one of us, he lights up. Matt and I tried to get a picture of them together today before going to the gym- yes we are still working out!!

Cheese!!
Modeling for Mommy
I went into the bedroom this afternoon and caught my boys taking a siesta!
They were so cute I didn't have the heart to wake them up!

1 comment:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

your kiddos are so cute and your blog looks GREAT!..Way to go!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!