Today has been a day of deep cleaning. Our laundry has been really piling up lately due to the fact that Tal changes clothes after every spit-up. Ava also loves to pull everything out of her drawers (if you don't believe me- see earlier post) and I am never sure what is clean and what is dirty. All in all I finished 10 loads!!! However one load in particular is very special- I like to call it the "garlic load". You see I cook everynight with garlic- we love the stuff and it gives food such great flavor. So I break out my big knife and do the "Rachael Ray smack"- for fans of the food network- you know what I am talking about! I guess that during one of my "smacks" I must have lost one of the cloves. All I can figure is that Ava picked it up and put it in her pocket.
Fast forward to today... I wash a load and dry it. When I went to get the clothes out of the dryer it smelled like dinner was cooking- in the dryer!!! After sifting through the clothes, I found the culprit- a huge clove of garlic, skin removed! So basically all of our red clothes have been marinated in Ava's saved garlic. I am too tired to rewash, so if we smell like the Olive Garden next time you see us, just enjoy the lovely aroma!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment