Ava is at the age where she is into EVERYTHING! She rearranges my cabinets, drawers, etc. By rearrange I mean she takes everything out and leaves it on the floor or puts it in tupperware and hides it in her room. Needless to say, I don't know where anything is anymore. Well the other day she started going through my bill mailing drawer. It includes checks, stamps, envelopes, pens, address labels, and an address stamp. I just turned my head for a second, she had emptied the drawer and stamped herself with our address- all over her body! I guess I am just lucky that she didn't decide to stamp the walls, the carpet, or the couch!! You know, she might have the right idea! Maybe next time we go out, I will stamp her, and if she gets lost she can just be returned!!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment