Yesterday was very nice here in Amarillo. The weather was mild and I had a small case of "cabin fever" after all of the cold weather, so Matt and I decided to take Ava to the Discovery Center. Most of the centers were above her head, but she did enjoy playing in Tiny Town. Tal just hung out in his snugli on Daddy's chest. I thought it would be a good idea to take Ava to the theater to watch a light show and cartoon- bad idea. As soon as they hit the lights, she let out the loudest shriek! When the screen generated enough light, we were greeted with everyone's eyes glaring at us! Time to go... so back to Tiny Town we headed! After playing at the Discovery Center we decided to grab a bite a Jason's Deli, do some grocery shopping at Walmart, and do a quick Sam's Club run. Tonight is the Super Bowl, so I will post pics from the party soon!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment