Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I need to get out of the house!!


Last night was interesting to say the least. Ava refused to sleep. She screamed all night long! Around 4 am Matt and I gave in and brought her to bed with us- BAD IDEA! We put her (and piglet- we can't forget Piglet) right between us in hopes of catching a few Z's before sunrise or before Tal woke up. Let's just say that lasted all of about 5 minutes. Soon she started picking our noses, grunting, wiggling, and whining. The last straw was when she hurled Piglet across the room. At that point, we took her back to bed and told her that we would see her in the morning. She woke up just as cranky, so I loaded her and Tal up and headed to the nearest park. The fresh air ( and warm weather) really did us some good. That was until Ava decided to fling herself in a puddle of mud. Because the wind was blowing, and Ava was soaked, we loaded back up and headed to the much warmer mall play area. I couldn't stand the thought of going home. I needed to keep moving or I would definitely fall asleep!

Here are some pictures of our outing to the park. Can you believe the size of those things?? As you can tell in the second picture, if you have bread, they will follow and follow and follow! It became quite humorous. I felt like a mother duck.

3 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

Hey Erin,
Wanted to say hi, we have recently started to blog also so I am getting use to this given I am not Mrs. Computer wiz!! So glad little Ave doesn't have RSV!! The kids are adorable and what a sweet blessing. I will link you to our blog so we can stay in touch.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Your are so good. Those days when I put Ali down for a nap I usually pop popcorn and put a movie on and take a little snooze on the couch while babrbie nutcraker is playing!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

hi... my email is acting CRAZY at the moment. So I thought I would try this avenue. Cross your fingers my children should be asleep in an hour. So any time after that would be great. Talk to you soon.
Tiffany

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!