Monday, February 25, 2008

Papaw & Granna visit!

What do we do when Papaw and Granna come to visit? We do lots of fun things- like:


Go to Chucky Cheese (or as Ava calls it "Cheese")



We drink soda

We play at the mall

We Jump N Jive


...well Tal mainly sits in his seat

We laugh

We swim at the hotel




We take "goodbye" pictures

We all cry!!!

Goodbye Granna and Papaw, we had fun! Come back soon!

We are so upset that Granna and Papaw left that we get back rubs...

...and Pizza!!

4 comments:

The McCauley's said...

Oh how sweet! It's nice to have Granna and Papaw to help out. Glad that you all had fun! The kids are getting so big and they are so darn cute!

The McCauley's said...

Oh how sweet! It's nice to have Granna and Papaw to help out. Glad that you all had fun! The kids are getting so big and they are so darn cute!

Karen said...

We had a great time, except when we had to leave! Oh well, April will be here before we know it and we'll be back in dear ole Amarillo!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

I love visits from the family! I don't know about you but after all that running around, pizza, swimming, crying and more pizza I need a nap:) And all I did was see the photos!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!