Thursday, May 14, 2009

...and Matt wonders...

...why I need a little adult conversation when he gets home in the evening. Ava was being a little chatty Cathy today as I was doing my 'kick count" ,so I grabbed the computer and started quickly typing all of her words. It makes me wonder how her little brain works-she jumps from one subject to another in record time...here is a two minute snippet of her word marathon (keep in mind that I was too busy typing to provoke or respond to anything- this is all Ava!)

I am going to ride the elephant today

Elephants tigers and doggies

Kiski wants to go with me to see the animals I will take care of her

So I can go in my car and take kiski to the elephants and the circus

Then we will go to the Brown cow and get some chocolate icecream for you

The ice creams not there I have to get some ice cream at the store

Are you alright did kiski scratch you do you need some medicine

it’s okay I will make it feel better

she’s nice and soft and squishy (cat meows)- it’s okay don’t cry its alright

Don’t let it fall off mommy it’s your medicine (pointing to Tums)

Ava will get choke its yours don’t let it drop I got it from the store I got it from the store shopping

what do ya want the ocean and beach

the ocean is the ocean and its cold and when it gets warmer it’ my favorite,

bubble gum it’s like a ball and red ones hot its hot red and yellow and orange and purple,

I like purple can I eat candy its good candy I love candy and nerd rope I like nerd rope treats

I want to go get kiski I’m gonna go get my money

I got my ticket to the train

I'm not sick I got a little bit of fever I know what this is are

my poo poo looks like a hot dog

I will take you to the brown cow to get some chocolate ice cream for you

and that will be good and Ava have white we will have a chocolate blizzard

alright I am the king I am a little princess with crown and princess shoes

surprise blow your candle right off the cake happy birthday mommy I am so proud of you blow your candle out

I help you blow your candle out

it’s got four letters of the ticket I show santa clause my ticket

I love santa clause I love him he’s got a chin he got a house and my kitchen and a carrot and some peas and some icecream and white icecream and chocolate pie and vanilla

don’t eat it that’s what santa got me

are you sick mommy’s sick do you need some medicine you don’t have a fever

you don’t have a frog in your throat, nope,

I show you my ticket here it is you can have one ticket a balloon wheres my backpack?

I gonna get my packpack come on I’ll show you! I got a pen and a baby and a diaper...


okay, my fingers are tired, but you get the point!


1 comment:

asiaelizabeth said...

WOW! I actually think that's why you want a real conversation!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!