Before the kids and I left for Lubbock, I decided to clean out the car for easier travel. Tal wanted to be in the garage with me while I vacuumed out the Suburban, so I let him play in the front seat. I guess at some point after I closed the back passenger's side door the little guy hit the lock button, locking himself in. Luckily we were in our garage ( and car wasn't on) so I wasn't as panicked as I might have been. Because the car is so new, I still knew where the extra keys were, so I picked up my camera on the way to let him out. Now I know that Tal has an ifinity for locks because he locked me out of the house just the other day...needless to say, I have extra keys hidden EVERYWHERE!
Finally, getting out!
Finally, getting out!
After our little fiasco, I found Ava just inside the garage door in my shoes... she had feverishly been searching for some shoes to wear out in the garage so that the "Bisquitos" don't bite her feet!



1 comment:
Best of luck with your little man and the door locking situation. Cooper is terrible about locking us out. As soon as Chad walks into the garage Cooper runs to the door and locks it. I have a key hidden in certain places myself. I just hope you don't ever need to call 911 like I did. Will never live that one down. Gotta love those boys!
Post a Comment