Friday, May 8, 2009

Bald Blonde Baby

We decided that it was time for Tal to get a haircut, well, a buzz. We buzzed his head about a month ago and I noticed that his hair came back really thick, so we decided to do it again. The only problem is that he looks so much older ( and a lot more like a trouble-maker) without hair. I am loving his new summer hair cut- we are thinking of going "surfer-chic" for fall...Daddy's not so convinced!

Just look at that cute little profile!Momma's Boy
"Come on, Mom. Stop taking pictures of my hair! I have no hair for goodness sake!"

1 comment:

Brian Owens said...

BEAUTIFUL house! I love the buzz, and I think Ava is quite a good singer! :) And especially happy to hear this pregnancy is going so well--that is wonderful! So happy for you all and everything that is going so well.

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!