I don't expect to be given the Mother of the Year award anytime soon! As many of you know, Matt is in Texas, leaving me with Ava and Tal. Now, watching him leave was enough to send me over the edge and bring on the waterworks, but being pregnant multiplies all of the emotions that I feel. I could currently cry at the drop of a hat and many days having a 3 year old and a 1 year old, intertwined with the feeling of pure exhaustion, is overwhelming. It seems that my belly is growing daily, while my speed decreases daily- not to mention that I become EXTRA clumsy during pregnancy! Even though I cry just about every hour on the hour during the day, nighttime proves to be the hardest for me. I lie in bed and hear EVERY little sound. The past two nights have been so terrible that I have gotten Ava out of her bed around 3 am to come and sleep with Mommy. As soon as there is a warm body in bed with me, I am able to relax a little and finally get some sleep. So why am I not getting the Mother of the Year Award, you ask? Well, I am currently in the process of teaching Ava to stay in her big girl bed, yet I am undermining it all by bringing her to bed with me. What's an emotional mommy to do?
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment