New lawn chairs from Granna and PapawMy little model
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hang in there Erin! I did the same thing with Emme when Ryan worked all week in Houston and was only home on the weekends. It was the only way I could sleep. I did it everyday for 2 months and she still went to bed fine in her bed. You just have to do what you need to do to survive right now - everything will work itself out! Cute pics - your kiddos are getting so big! Loves!
2 comments:
Hang in there Erin! I did the same thing with Emme when Ryan worked all week in Houston and was only home on the weekends. It was the only way I could sleep. I did it everyday for 2 months and she still went to bed fine in her bed. You just have to do what you need to do to survive right now - everything will work itself out! Cute pics - your kiddos are getting so big! Loves!
goodness...Ava look JUST like you!
Post a Comment