Friday, July 18, 2008

"Chocolate Cake & Icecream"

"Chocolate Cake & Icecream" is the only phrase Ava has been saying since leaving Kyson's birthday party tonight. The funny thing is, the cake wasn't chocolate, but based on the laps she has been running, I am pretty sure it contained sugar!! She had a blast playing with the bubbles in the rain, eating goodies, playing with balloons, and watching Kyson open his presents. I asked her how old she was. Her answer: FOUR!

I love bubbles!
"bue boon!" (blue balloon)
Yummy! Cake and Icecream!
How much sugar can we get into these kids before sending them home??
"Hey, Mom! Where's my cake and icecream?" My poor little "no dairy" baby!

1 comment:

Mahan Family said...

Poor little guy! From the expression on his face, it looks like he knows that he is missing out on something yummy!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!