Friday, July 4, 2008

A picture diary of Ava's 1st date

Ava had what appeared to be her first car date tonight. Unfortunately, it didn't quite go as planned. Here is a picture diary of the beginning and end of a first love...

"Hey, I'll drive!""No, I think you should just relax, I'll drive!""Alright"- thinking to herself: "Men, they always have to be in charge""Buckle up, honey, it might be a little bumpy in my Escalade!"
This is a nice, relaxing drive"Oh no! Car trouble. I'll call for help on the CB!"
"Push while I steer!"
This is ridiculous! I am going to fling myself on the ground and throw a fit! "My daddy is going to be soooo mad at you!"
"Who's she?" "You know what, just call me when you get a car that works!"

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!