The Maguet's
This is a video of Talmage pulling up to stand.
Tal is growing so fast and I love hearing Ava talking in the background.
I can't get over how big he has gotten. He shouldn't be pulling up yet. 7 months has gone by fast.
I can't believe he's crawling, sitting up, and pulling up. Nolan is still just rolling everywhere he goes. I have been leaving him on the floor longer so he can at least get the chance to learn more. Hope everyone is doing okay.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tal is growing so fast and I love hearing Ava talking in the background.
I can't get over how big he has gotten. He shouldn't be pulling up yet. 7 months has gone by fast.
I can't believe he's crawling, sitting up, and pulling up. Nolan is still just rolling everywhere he goes. I have been leaving him on the floor longer so he can at least get the chance to learn more. Hope everyone is doing okay.
Post a Comment