Friday, July 4, 2008

Our very Asian 4th of July

This year Long invited us to join him for a cookout and fireworks at his friend's place. I have never seen so much food in all my life. I tried a lot of strange food- boy those Asians know how to eat! Ava is still talking about the night and she was so excited about all of the fireworks.

Our day started off with playing
Then we made a bunch of new friends
Next, it was time for *FIREWORKS*
Daddy had too much fun!Wow, those are loud fireworks
Ooh, pretty!
Ava refused to get out of the car, so she watched the fireworks from the passenger's seat
Wow! The one time of year I can play with fire!
Tal hung out with Jeremy and Stephanie while Mommy and Daddy tried to keep Ava Ryan from setting herself on fire!--Umm, Tal, whatcha lookin' at?
I can't wait until next July 4th!

1 comment:

adie1983 said...

Very cute blog! I love the pictures of Ava's first "date" :) Erin, you have to give me a tutorial on this someday, I'm still not sure how to add everything.
-Adrienne

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!