Friday, July 18, 2008

A few random pictures

Ava loves to get up in the morning and feed Tal his bottle. She is always asking me, "Tal hungry?" "I get a bottle!" It is so precious to see how much she loves him.Recently, Ava and I decided that we were going to hot roll our hair. She would only sit still long enough for me to put in one. She loves being a big girl and wearing perfume, putting on make-up, and fixing her hair.

My sweet baby Tal sleeping off an ear infection.
I recently introduced Ava to PB&J sandwiches. She can eat two in one sitting!! We usually have to take a bath immediately after.
Ava thinks it is funny to sit in Tal's exersaucer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun having a daughter to do fun girly stuff! Seeing Ava feed Tal makes me want another little one.

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!