Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where have I been?

Blogging had to be put on the back burner, along with all of the dirty dinner pots, for the past couple of weeks so that I could finish up all of my school work. The good news is: I'M FINISHED! Not just finished with the semester, but finished with my Master's Degree! To be honest, I don't care if I ever open another text book or write another 2o page paper- in APA, I might add- in my life! Here's my question, who came up with APA format to begin with? Obviously someone with a lot of extra time on their hands and no little kids! I think I spent half of the time working on my papers just formatting. Next I am off to WT to sell back my books! I just might buy myself a little graduation present with the money I get back. Dollar Store, here I come! Come to think of it, I might break out the old cap and gown, have Matt make a few comments, and have a graduation ceremony right in my own living room! You better believe if that happens, I will post pictures.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure you're glad to have that over with. Now you can go back to KY and be official and watch all the new teacher squirm

Lindsey said...

Whew, glads that's done. Even knowing how busy you were, I did start worrying about you when I noticed you hadn't posted for something like 10 days on your blog. You're so good at keeping up with it usually. Glad you're back.

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!