Matt and my wonderful friends decided to throw me a surprise party for finishing my Masters Degree. In order to pull everything off, Matt spent a lot of time sneaking around, making phone calls, and talking me into going shopping on Saturday- I should have known something was up- he actually wanted me to go and spend money! Kat and I spent a few hours (and dollars) at the mall, while everyone else decorated and made lots of yummy food! Below are some pictures of the festivities! Thanks guys, for making me feel so special!
SURPRISE!!
Decorations
They even rounded up a cap and gown!- that's Kyle on the computer playing the "graduation" song
We thought we would be complete dorks and cut the cake like we were getting married!
We had sooo much food and cake to eat! After stuffing our faces we played around with Ava Ryan and Talmage until it was time for them to go to bed. Ava loved all of the attention and especially the balloons! I don't think the older kids minded the balloons too much either!Time for Tal's dinner!
After the babies were tucked in, the "big people" played games and sang "Baby Got Back" helium style!
Thanks so much Matt, Kat, Kyle, Jake, Becca, Jeremy, Stephanie, Shawna, Lisa, Long, & Greg!









4 comments:
Congrats Erin we are so proud of you!
Congrats Erin! I bet you are glad to be finished with that :) I wish we could have been there, but Drew's best friend got married Saturday night!
Congrats Erin! It looks like you had a great time!
Congrats! looks like a fun time. Your cake looked fun and yummy!
Post a Comment