We met a few other PT students at the water park today. Matt and I decided to get a babysitter for Tal (thanks Lindsey!), as he isn't a fan of cold water, so that we could focus on having a blast with Ava Ryan. Our day started off in the kiddie pool- that was before Ava spotted the big blue slides! She just pointed and said, "Wanna slide!" She had the biggest grin on her face all of the way down! Mommy and Ava relaxed on a tube in the lazy river and splashed in the wave pool. We were all tuckered out when we got home and took long naps! Now the kiddos are back in bed, Matt and Long went to catch the late Batman movie, and I am wide-eyed and bushy-tailed and not thinking I will be able to go to sleep tonight!
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment