Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary...

...to my blog! I can't even begin to believe that I started this thing a year ago! I don't think I have ever done anything consistently for an entire year. Listed below are a few resolutions that didn't quite make it to the year mark:

work out 5 days a week: lasted for 12 weeks
no more soda: lasted for less than 24 hours
exfoliate my face weekly: umm... I don't think that has ever happened
cook healthy dinners: well, that is a resolution I have kept if sugar and heavy whipping cream are considered healthy!

But... I have managed to document our family's life on a fairly regular basis! It is amazing the things that we forget ever happened as we go about our daily lives. Having a blog has given me the opportunity to look back and remember the tough times, the funny times, and just the plain 'ol great times in our lives! Blogging has kept us in touch with "far away friends" that we would have otherwise never been able to keep in contact with. ...here's to blogging!

2 comments:

The McCauley's said...

I have actually been blogging, I have them saved in the blog. I will post them I have to get all of the pictures loaded. But I have been doing it master!

The McCauley's said...

O.K. I still can't get the cute backgrouds. I really need to go to a class. It couldn't be too hard right?

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!