Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good Job, Memphis!

I (Matt) have decided to start writing a blog entry once a week to recap what has gone on from entertainment to family shenanigans. I finished my 4th week of my internship which puts me at the halfway point. I am starting to get the hang of everything and am now seeing my own patients. We watched Memphis hand Kansas the National Championship Monday. UNBELIEVABLE. I was in an office pool and that choke job cost me about $175. Maybe Billy G will get it together and UK will be a contender soon. We are fans of American Idol and were surprised to see Michael Johns get voted off this week. He was not the worst of who was left in my opinion. David Cook is the man. His rendition of Billie Jean was awesome. If he doesn't win it will be as Will Ferrell says in "Blades of Glory" mind bottle-ing. Erin and I also went to see the movie 21 and it was great. It will probably win the Oscar for "best movie ever made". The Masters wrapped up the weekend with Tiger coming in 2nd. We will be getting ready for Ava's 2nd birthday on the 20th. She is getting so big. She also finally started watching TV this week other than CMT. Unfortunately, the show she started watching is BARNEY. I know right? Every night she wants to watch Barney before she goes to bed. Tal is just chillin' as usual. Erin has her hands full everyday. I don't know how she keeps up with everything with the rugrats but she does. I am tired when I get home everyday but I know her day was harder than mine so I try not to complain. Anyway, thats about it for this week. Big Gulp huh? Well, see ya later.

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!