Ava's big day started with a cuddle in bed with brother... and of course milk

Then... we were off to the party store to pick up some balloons
"I'll take those!"
...and that sign...
...and these balloons!
"I'll take those!"

...and that sign...
...and these balloons!"Look, Mommy, this spot is perfect!"

This is the mud puddle that Ava fell in about 13 seconds into her party! She got totally messy and pretty upset. Once I rescued her from the sloppy mess she yelled, "OOOH stinky poo poo!" So sad, she thought she had fallen in a big poop puddle!




Presents















3 comments:
She is such a CUTIE!
Happy Birthday Ava! We hope you had a wonderful day :-)
Happy Birthday Ava. We wish that we could celebrate with you! We will soon be able too. The slide show made me want to cry because they are growing up way to fast! I hope that her Birthday went really well! She is a little cutie!
Post a Comment