Sunday, April 13, 2008

I stink at bunco!

Last night we met for our monthly bunco night. Lots of people yelled bunco throughout the night, but not me!! Let's just say that I stink at this game! Eliza and I were in a tight contest of "BIGGEST LOSER" and I couldn't even pull that off. Luckily there is no skill involved, or I would feel even worse! So I went, handed over my $10, ate, and had a great time. Maybe next month my luck will change!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunco is so much fun. I never win either...I think I've won the loser prize once :-) Sara
P.S. I can't figure this thing out. How do I show it's from me?

Lauren said...

you'll probably get the most bunkos next time....in the game I'm either hot or cold and last week I was COLD. no money for me.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh...I just started a Bunco group last night. We had a blast, but we had to set some ground rules. We are doing themes and last night was Fiesta!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!