Friday, April 4, 2008

Okay Baby...

Okay Baby- this is what Ava has been saying to me a lot lately. I am to blame for this new phrase, as it gets used by me a couple of times a day. For instance, if she is hanging on my back, I say "ok baby" meaning that's enough. Or if I am ready to leave I tell Ava, "I am going to put Tal in the car and I will be back to get you. Okay baby?" Well now she uses this regularly- today we are already at the count of 4 times. I was fixing her hair this morning, she was tired of sitting still, so she looked at me with those big blue eyes and said, "okay baby." Or if she wants to go somewhere (LIKE CHUCKY CHEESE) she will approach me and say "Wanna go bye-bye? Go bye-bye, okay baby?"I am just waiting for the day that she calls me baby in public!

3 comments:

The Duchess said...

That is REALLY sweet! What a doll!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

I love those special little things. Brig called me Honey instead of Mommy until he was about 3 and a half. I love little kids!

The McCauley's said...

That is so sweet! She is a little doll!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!