The last few days have been fun. The weather was nice so we got to play, play, play! I have been taking Ava to the park almost everyday for a little fresh air and she has really become a little "sliding pro". Last week she could hardly do anything on the playground without my help- but not this week. She has turned into a little monkey! I love to see her interacting with other kids- their conversations are hilarious. They show each other their tummies, noses, and belly buttons. Imagine if adults went around doing that! Below are some pictures of the last few days.
Holding hands







4 comments:
Talmage looks so big in that picture. He's growing so much. And how sweet, the two of them holding hands. It's good you have that on film now, because a few years, neither one will believe you:)
Cute pictures!
love Talmage's hair in the 2nd to last photo! and I think Matt could give Nacho Libre a run for his money...very fun!
that's hilarious that you all are starting bunko this week too. we used to play it and everyone starting having newborns so we took a little 2 year break. we missed it so started it back. It is so much fun. I'm all about games. we all put in $5 this time and I think it was even more fun b/c you REALLY want to win. have fun!
Post a Comment