Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Want to get sick less often??

I have owned my Lampe Berger lamp for about 4 years now, and let me tell you, it was well worth the cost! I first came across these puppies in Florida on vacation. I just thought that the oils smelled nice and I liked that after the first 2 minutes, there was no flame. But after researching and using them, I found that they are more than just your ordinary oil lamp. The history of this lamp began in hospitals, using non-fragrant oil, to purify the air and help prevent airborne sickness from spreading. Now they offer these for the public to use in their homes. All you do is buy the lamp and oil you like best, soak the wick for about 20 minutes, light for 2 minutes, blow out, and enjoy the cleaning power and wonderful smell. You really only need to burn the lamp one time a day for about 30 minutes.

I used this in my 4th grade classroom and had just about every parent hooked by the end of the year. They told me that their child hadn't been sick nearly as often since I started using the oil. While I loved to cover up their stinky little smells with green apple ( my fav), most of the time I just burned unscented. Our class had great attendance that year! Don't be alarmed by the cost- it's no ordinary lamp! It is a great investment, especially if you have kids, because it is safer than candles and a bottle of oil will last you awhile! Just thought I would share the knowledge!


Here is the website if you are interested in checking them out: http://www.lampeberger.com/catalog.aspx

2 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

WOW! So I found one I liked 2250.00! I think if I spent that on am oil lamp Adam would have me commited! :) Super cool though. I will have to pick one up when they are having a REALLY GOOD sale!:)

The McCauley's said...

I will be getting one of these lambs. They are really neat looking and I'm all about good smells. I have been wanting to find a good oil lamp and you found one for me! Thanks for sharing!

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!