Today we didn't have the greatest weather. It was cold and rainy so we stayed in all day coloring, watching Barney, taking all of our clothes out of our drawers, eating baked ziti (see pic below!), and playing. At 6:00 we braved the weather and met Daddy at his PT clinic to see where he has been working for the past few weeks. After that, we came home, made yummy chicken quesadillas and hurried off to United to get our Parade of Home tickets. Parade of Home time is the very best time of year! I could spend hours touring the houses, getting ideas, and taking pictures. We only had time to tour 2 houses, but they were NICE! I can't wait to brave the crowds tomorrow! This is like Super Bowl Weekend for me!
What? Do I have something on my face?






2 comments:
I love parade of homes!!! Makes you dream big.
I love going to anything to do with homes and decorating.
Post a Comment