Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My name is Erin and I am a...


BLOG-A-HOLIC! I admit it- I love to blog. I think what I enjoy most is being able to look back and remember the precious moments with my children. Slipping the printed off version into plastic sleeves gives me a sense of accomplishment- Like I have preserved a piece of their childhood. I can't wait to hand out a copy to future boy/girlfriends!!! I also love that a lot of my friends have started blogging so that I can keep in contact. My great-grandmother, Ma Jones, kept a small diary, and I always found it so interesting to read. Things that she wrote 50 years ago didn't seem strange then, but definitely shows how the world can change!


Talmage has started sitting up in his boppy!

No comments:

You have to watch this! Parents of Miss Teen South Carolina

Ava Ryan

Ava Ryan
Reading her book and acting silly!!