Ava's newest trick is asking questions followed by "yes or nope." It is hilarious how much she listens to me and then uses the words that I say!
Matt and I have been trying to get her to stop saying "huh?" after EVERY SINGLE QUESTION! So, we ask her a yes or no question and at the end we ask her "yes or no?" Well, lately she is obsessed with Barney and wants to watch him constantly. Yesterday, I had had enough of the big purple dinosaur, so every time she would bring it up, I would change the subject. But then she got me... she came up, looked me straight in the eye, and said, "Wanna watch Barney...YES OR NOPE." I busted out laughing and, of course, started the annoying video one last time.
Old McDonald's Farm
12 years ago



3 comments:
Loving Barney runs in the family!!
Can't believe you would dare say Barney is Annoying!!
We LOVE Barney at our house too. Oh it must be the age because we will say Cooper and he says YEAH! I know how you feel. It is funny how much they listen too us. Also our latest is "in a minute"! They are so funny a lots of fun.
Post a Comment